Ir al contenido principal

Bonus Track - SFL

Bonus Track : There are two videos about SFL. I found them really interesting so, I decided to include it here. 

1. Agniya Rahmi A. (2018) "Systemic Functional Linguistics: An Overview"


2. Kalantzis, M and Cope, B. , College of Education, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (2026) " 1o.4 Halliday´s Grammar" 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Portfolio Entry #9 - Halliday´s Lecture

This is a group work based on Halliday´s lecture . It consists of a chart where we make a list about the most important concepts named in his lecture.   Click here to see it!

Portfolio Entry #6 : Systemic Functional Linguistics

Systemic functional linguistics ( SFL ) is an approach to linguistics that considers language as a social semiotic system. It was devised by Michael Halliday. Here, there are two interesting videos about this theory .   I hope you find them useful. Video 1: " Basic Principles of Systemic Functional                                   Linguistics" Video 2: " An Introduction to Systemic Functional                                      Linguistics" Blogs visited: https://ceeecy12.blogspot.com/ https://val1cheroni.blogspot.com/ https://camiladigrazia.blogspot.com/ Test yourself and discover how much you know about SFL! Cargando…

Portfolio Entry #1: Welcome to my Blogg!